Employee and Customer Engagement Through Recognition and Reward:
Recognition and reward programs must align with company and organization goals while emphasizing business objectives. All programs must lead to a higher level of satisfaction and engagement with employees and customers while providing a solid return on investment.
The four questions all companies should answer:
- Do you have a recognition and reward program in place?
- Is your recognition and reward program for employees and clients providing a return on your investment?
- Do you really know what motivates your clients to participate in your organizations hospitality and entertainment programs?
- Do you have a training program to maximize your recognition and reward program?
Recognition and Reward programs build strong relationships with employees, clients and prospects. When properly utilized, they are a business profitability and productivity tool. When they are poorly planned and executed, they are a drain on resources and derive little benefit.
Recognition and reward programs should maximize the power of relationships both internal and external to the company or organization.
The Turnkey Integrated Success Method(tm) ensures you that programs put in place are valuable, correctly designed and professionally executed to deliver significant and measurable results.
A sample of the services Turnkey provides:
- A consultative assessment of your current programs including an in-depth review of contracts, budgeting and current return on investment
- Development of recognition rewards programs
- Recommending programs that align with organizational goals. Programs may include incentive travel, special events or merchandise based rewards programs
- Engagement and feedback surveys
- Development and management of incentive travel and special events
- Site selection of hotels, venues for meetings & special events plus experienced contract negotiation skills
Results to expect:
- Stronger relationships with clients and employees
- Increased sales and profitability
- Less employee turnover
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced business development